The mission of Cleveland Clinic is to provide better care of the sick, investigation into their problems, and further education of those who serve.
To carry out this mission and foster the group practice of medicine, Cleveland Clinic must:
- Excel in specialized medical care supported by comprehensive research and education
- Develop, apply, evaluate and share new technology
- Attract the best qualified medical, scientific and support staff
- Excel in service
- Provide efficient access to affordable medical care
- Ensure that Cleveland Clinic quality underlies every decision.